08/01/2016

#part2 How I asked for Free Samples from HIMALAYA HERBALS!!!

Hey guys! Welcome back!

Today I will be writing about, how I approached Himalaya Herbals company to send me some beauty samples.

If you haven't read #part1 do check it out
"How I received Samples from HIMALAYA HERBALS!!!"


The products that I received are:
  • Purifying Neem Scrub
  • Purifying Neem Face Wash
  • Lip balm - Strawberry Shine
  • Lip balm - Colorless

Free samples India

  
These Products are available on Amazon


Purifying Neem Scrub - Here
Purifying Neem Face Wash 
- Here
Lip balm Strawberry Shine 
- Here
Lip balm 
- Here





So lets get right into it!

I reached out via E-mail, my email had the following points:
  • Who am I? 
  • What am I to you?
  • Why am I writing to you? 

This was basically the format of my email. 

My Email was basically answering the above questions with simple English sentences.

In brief the answers to the above questions will be:
  • Who am I? ----> Name
  • What am I to you?----> Your Customer
  • Why am I writing to you? ----> Request for samples



Tips to write such Email:

  • Be polite
  • Try to keep it crisp, simple,Understandable.
  • Do mention your Name, so that they will know how to address you
  • End it politely as well.
  • Remember, you may or may not get a response.

Copy of my Email:

Hi,

I'am Your-name, a loyal customer of Himalaya Herbals since few years.

I'am really impressed with your products, the quality and how genuinely good your products are.

I have been using your Body lotions for a while now and can say that they definitely work, better than any other products I have ever tried.

I have been eager to try out some of your other skin care products and your lip care range for a while now, so I wanted to know if you could send me some samples to try them out.

Thank you for reading and let me know what you decide.
 


Your-name
  

This is what I wrote,there is no rule as to how to approach a company.

What I wrote just worked out for me and also because Himalaya herbals were kind enough to send me samples.

Your email can be shorter, simpler, anything actually.
 
*Do you want to know anything else?
Please Comment!!

Follow me on 

Instagram : @theanvolyzer
Twitter : @theanvolyzer
Facebook : @theanvolyzer


Disclaimer: I'm just sharing my experience and what worked for me, following this does not guarantee samples or anything.