27/01/2016

Review: Natural Handmade Soap in Peppermint Oil by Fushia by Vkare

Hey Readers!! Welcome back!!

Today I will be reviewing:

Handmade Soap by Fushia By Vkare Biosciences in Peppermint oil


Review Natural Handmade Soap in Peppermint Oil by Fushia by Vkare



Peppermint oil is very popular for its good benefits on our skin, a Handmade Bath soap made using this oil will help our skin without any doubt.


I have used few products of Fushia from different ranges so far and must say I'm thoroughly Impressed!! 

Every single product of theirs always exceeds my expectations!! leaving me to go back to them every single time!!

So without wasting any more time....lets get into review of

Handmade Soap by Fushia By Vkare Biosciences in Peppermint oil

It looks like this:
Review Natural Handmade Soap in Peppermint Oil by Fushia by Vkare


Review Natural Handmade Soap in Peppermint Oil by Fushia by Vkare



Price:  INR 225 for 100gm/3.53 oz

Availanle on Flipkart - Soap


Looks:
  • It looks a bit bigger in size compared to our normal bath soaps.
  • From the picture we can make out that its "clear" soap without any particles present in it....check out the light in it.
    Review Natural Handmade Soap in Peppermint Oil by Fushia by Vkare

    Review Natural Handmade Soap in Peppermint Oil by Fushia by Vkare


Fragrance:
  • Oh My God!!!!!!!!!! I must say Vkare Biosciences has perfected the art of "the perfect fragrance"....This perfect balance of not too mild, not too strong makes using this soap and almost all Fushia products absolutely delightful!!
  • The moment I removed the soap out of its cover...An amazing, refreshing fragrance surrounded me!! I even had a bit of trouble to click pics of it as I was tempted to try the product Immediately!!
  • I must say, Using this soap feels like a luxury and like we are totally pampering ourself!!

Quality:
  • I cannot stop gushing about the quality of this product, I feel refreshed, pampered and much more lively after using this.
  • Skin somehow feels softer and smoother....must be the goodness of peppermint oil

Overall this is one of the Best gift a girl or a woman can get to relieve her from the stress of house work, work place, college etc.

The Fragrance, Ingredients, quality and the over all experience is very pleasant.

Not only this, Which ever product I have tried of this brand has left me happy and begging for more!!

Guess what? there are many more such soaps made available by Vkare Bioscience in different essential oils!!

I'm already thinking about which one to use next!! 

Go here to check out their products(They are on discount)

Check out my Reviews of other products of Fushia range:

*What other products by Fushia vkare do you love? Comment, I would love to know!

Follow me on 

Instagram : @theanvolyzer
Twitter : @theanvolyzer
Facebook : @theanvolyzer


****Samples received for PR purpose but it is a Honest Review****